الثلاثاء، 20 مايو 2014

Messi is promise a return to his best form in the World Cup

ميسيAdmitted Argentine star Lionel Messi FC Barcelona upon his return to his country Tuesday that he faced a difficult season with his club , but he promised to exert every possible effort to regain his best form with Argentina in the World Cup 2014 Brazil .
 
He said Argentina captain : " I know I'm on a date with an important event with the team , I will do my energy maximum , in previous times with my performance was better than Barcelona with the team , I hope this time that the opposite will happen ." The Messi , saying : "It will be different when I meet with my colleagues and my friends in the team ."
 
He added: " We have a group of good players , and got them all to good condition here , I hope to achieve the goal to which we aspire ."
 
The magician Argentine that must combine some of the factors in order to be able to coach his country's access to the World Cup , said , "First we must be physical condition is good, and that brings the team ranks a group of powerful players , as well as a little luck ."
 
Messi explained that he lived a difficult season with Barcelona and on a personal level as well: "It was not this season is the best, I wish I could end up better , the team as a whole has suffered from landing at the technical level ."
 
Macy's hinted that the loss of the Spanish league title in front of Atletico Madrid was a strong shock for him. Finally, Macy's , which occurred Monday on a new contract with the Catalan club with a salary of up to 27 million dollars a year , saying : " I am very happy Bastmrrari in my house ( Barcelona ) , as I always say , probably I was not at the level you aspire to not I was less than my best , Barcelona fans are will determine my future with the team, optional will always continue with the team as long as I felt the sympathy of the people with me , but if I did not feel this affection by the masses I will look for another solution , because I always wish the best for this club . "
 
Messi arrived at Ezeiza International Airport near the Argentine capital of Buenos Aires , then heading to the city of Rosario, his hometown to spend the holiday with his family for a period of just one week before joining his national team for training led by compatriot Alejandro Sabella Monday .

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق