الثلاثاء، 20 مايو 2014

Neymar: I can not wait for the World Cup .. and without humility can not achieve anything

نيمارConfirmed Brazilian Neymar da Silva Barcelona striker , he is eager to participate in the World Cup to be hosted by his country in the period between June 12 and July 13 , noting that the realization of this dream "is a source of pride and happiness " for him.
 
In remarks to the magazine ( Glamour ) Tuesday , Neymar said : "We have players qualified about as good as they are willing to wear the team shirt . There is a good outlook on some players , but in my case I have always coexisted with this kind of pressure."
 
And described him as someone approachable and unassuming , he explained Neymar " without humility can not achieve anything ."
 
The year after joining the ranks of the Catalan giant , Neymar said : "It was a year where I learned and also has made significant progress by . Because I learned a lot from the board of directors of the club and the players who I have every admiration ."
 
And whether it has some rituals which carried out before starting to play any games , he said, " before playing talking with my parents by phone and pray with him."
 
And facing Brazil in the first group Balmundial with Cameroon , Mexico and Croatia .

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق