السبت، 24 مايو 2014

Record for goals in a World Cup 2014 stimulates Germany striker Klose

ميروسلاف كلوزهSaid striker Miroslav Klose, Germany Friday that the top scorer in the World Cup soccer tournament through the history is what motivates him to be ready for the finals which will be launched in Brazil next month .
 
Klose has scored 14 goals in three previous tournaments and even with compatriot Gerd Muller in second place World Cup scorers list through history and one goal behind Ronaldo .
 
Asked whether the title of top scorer in the World Cup stimulated to be physically fit after two cases in the back and thigh muscles said Klose ( 35 years ) at a press conference , " all who knows me knows that this is definitely one of my goals. "
 
"We needed a single goal to share the lead. , And needed two goals to top the list. I'm on the right track . Fitness trainers know me well and know what they need . Expect to be ready by one hundred percent in the tournament . "
 
And can Klose also topped the list of scoring throughout its history and smash No. Mueller steadfast for 40 years with 68 goals before the World Cup if scored one goal in any of the matches , Cameroon and Armenia friendlies on the first and the sixth of June, next to take his tally to 69 goals .
 
And will play Germany in the World Cup Group G with Portugal , Ghana and the United States.
 
Klose and play in the World Cup for the first time in 2002 and is the only striker who has experience in the list of coach Joachim Loew , consisting of the initial 27 -man squad and shared in the attack Kevin Volland player Hoffenheim .
 
Did not join striker Mario Gomez due to injury problems in addition to the exclusion of Max Crosh Borussia Moenchengladbach striker so it may become a striker Klose is fundamental for the team despite the fact that Loew had already tested my players to play center- forwards in the front line .
 
Klose said , " I can also play as a striker late . I will give everything I have in all share a training . , With or without experience I will give my all in order not to be Tgahla . , But I suppose I 'll play

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق